Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Baubles & Bubbles '09

Last Thursday, the night before my surgery, the culmination of a lot of hard woek took place in the form of Baubles & Bubbles. This is the major fundraiser, for Palmetto Place Children's shelter, hosted by Junior Woman's Club of Columbia. I love this event because it is for such a great cause and it is so much fun!!!This year was no exception and even with a very painful, pre-surgery broken finger, I had a blast. After it was over, the dj stayed until 11:30 for a group of us and we honestly danced until we dropped. I was on the event committee and the Hilton offered us all rooms, so I stayed there and my friend, Mary stayed with me.

One of the highlights for me was seeing Mary Beth (I met her at the Aiken Steeplechase in the fall) and finally meeting Carrie, a mutual friend of several of my friends that I have gotten to know through our blogs!!

What a great night!!!!

BubbleShare: Share photos - Easy Photo Sharing

No comments: