Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Jackson Hole

 
I completely forgot to post about our trip to Jackson Hole!  So, this is out of order, but at least I got it on here! 
 
Back in August we travelled to WY for the annual August Associated Pest Management conference.  Jackson Hole was unbelievably gorgeous!  We were staying at the base of Rendevous Mountain at the Snake River Lodge.  One day we took the tram up the mountain for breakfast (they only served waffles....I had peanut butter and bacon waffles....so yummmmyy!) and one night we took the gondolas up the next mountain for dinner at the top.
 
 
We spent one day touring Teton National Park and Yellowstone with our friends Karen and David.  We saw Old Faithful erupt, the Old Faithful Inn, had a picnic lunch, saw buffalo and deer and some of the most beautiful vistas I have ever seen.
 
 
The girls (Karen, Gina, Alicia and I) went on a river float down the Snake River where we saw beautiful views and several Eagles!  We also did a horseback ride up a mountain near the hotel!
 

Karen and I headed into downtown Jackson one day to see the famed antler arches and do some shopping.  On our last day, Glenn and I headed back down there for another walk around the cute square.
 
 
This was definitely one of the best Associated trips we have been on so far!
 























No comments: