Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Seattle - Thursdsay Whale Watching and San Juan Harbor

On Thursday morning, Gina and I were up and on a boat leaving Seattle at 7:30 a.m. Our destination? Friday Harbor and whale watching off the San Jan Islands. Now, I was excited to see those little black fins in the water.....for about 10 minutes and then, I was ready to get off the boat and go do something. I'm glad I can say I went whale watching, but I doubt I would ever do it again. We spent almost twelve hours on that boat and all I can say is.....my ADD kicked in and I was bored.

After the watching part, we headed back to Friday Harbor where docked and would have liked more time. It was such a cute, little seaside town. We ate lunch and wandered in a few shops before another few hours on the boat back to Seattle. I picked up an adorable orange and fuschia ladybug printed clutch in one of the shops and was thrilled!


crazy fog on the way






Friday Harbor




that's a huge sea lion all the way to the right

No comments: