Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas with The Boys and My Parents

The boys arrived Friday and Clay spent the day with his friends while Ben and I just stayed in from the yucky weather. Saturday was a quiet day all around with just hanging out and, of course, watching some football...the start of bowl season!

On Sunday, all of us went to Sunday Christmas service at our friends Van and Elsie's church. It was a wonderful service with a lot of Christmas carols. After lunch my parents arrived in Columbia and we met up with them for some afternoon shopping and then dinner at Casa Lindas, where they got to finally meet Glenn!

Today we joined my parents for shopping at Sandhill and lunch. Then, Glenn and I celebrated Christmas with the boys -- exchanging some gifts and a breakfast for dinner!




my first gift from Glenn...Ochocinco tee shirts!!

No comments: