Friday, December 18, 2009

Busy Season!!

This week has definitely been Christmas busy! First off with only 4 days until break, the students were crazy! I thought school would never get out.

Tuesday night Glenn and I attended a Christmas party at Michaela and Buddy, a couple of his grandmother's friends, house. It was a lot of fun with wonderful food ---we ate way too much!
Wednesday night was my work Christmas party at California Dreaming. We had a great dinner and a Chinese gift exchange. I got a wonderful (small sized) Christmas themed market basket. And, our principal gave us all these great microwavable containers for our lunch leftovers.



Thursday was the last day of school for us. After a long day of gifts, Polar Express and eating junk, I did a little Christmas shopping on the way home --- I am down to only needing one thing! Then I met up with a bunch of my girlfriend's for our Christmas celebration at Carolina Ale House. We had a blast!!


top pic: Paula and me; bottom pic: Elizabeth and me



Today, Ben and Clay got here. Clay is spending the evening with his friends, while Ben and I are watching Christmas movies and eating pizza!

No comments: