Sunday, September 13, 2009

Viva La Vista!


On Saturday Ben and I met my friend Paula and her boyfriend, Daniel down in the Vista for the 2nd Annual Viva La Vista...a food festival! We had a blast even thought it was extremely HOT! Eventually we also met up with Peggy, Penny and Ruben. We enjoyed trying all kinds of foods --- Mellow Mushroom pizza and a cowboy cookie from Longhorn for Ben, pimento cheese stuffed sausages, black bean hummus from 300 Senate, roasted red pepper hummus from Blue, tenderloin sliders and sweet potato souffle from Ruth's Chris for me. The highlight was something I have been waiting on ---- CUPCAKES from "Cupcake", a new bakery in the Vista. (I've loved the one in Charleston and I'm so excited to have one here now!)

Ben enjoying his pizza!

Paula and Daniel with a cold corn chowder shot from Motor Supply
Paula and me with our praline cupcakes!


Ben and his minty chocolate chip cupcake!

Me, Ben and Paula

Daniel, Paula, Peggy, me and Ruben

The girls!
JWC Girls - me, Sarah and Paula

Ben trying out Jillian's punching bag.

There was a large crowd of people and it was really hot, but we had a great time!!

No comments: