Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ball Games, Car Washes....Oh My!

Last week was definitely a lazy week for me. Maggie and I made the couch our home for days and watched movies. By Thursday I was ready to get out and it worked out perfectly because the Jaycees were going to the Blowfish baseball game. I met up with them, enjoyed the game and then we all went "across the river" to Monterrey's afterwards. As always, it was a good time.


Friday night was quiet and that was great because I had to get up early on Saturday morning for my first visit to Batesburg-Leesville. Its a small town in Lexington County and the Jaycees are trying to re-start a chapter there. I got invited along for the carwash to generate interest. It was a lot of fun washing the cars, hanging out with some great people, and, of course, getting incredibly sunburned! When I got back home it was time to head to Finlay Park's concert with the chapter for the evening.


The boys were spending Father's Day with Ron so I met a friend for lunch and some errands before we headed over to our other friend, Chuck's house to sit by the pool. It was cloudy so no one actually swam, but by the end of the evening me, Lara, Chuck, Brett and Ben were all enjoying sitting around the side of the hot tub and chatting.


All in all, it was a nice relaxing weekend.

No comments: