Monday, March 25, 2013

Isagenix

I haven't really posted anything on here about it, but I started using Isagenix products back in January.  They are all natural, organic, GMO free products and I was amazed by the results.  Not only have I lost 30 pounds, my energy and health have been unreal!!  I went for blood work to discover that all of my numbers were virtually perfect and my doctor instructed me to "keep doing what you are doing because your numbers are beyond great!" 

In the meantime, people  began asking about Isagenix and how I was getting healthy and losing weight.  The result has been the start of a little Isagenix business!  I held a "healthy hour" at my house in early March to introduce friends to the snack foods (along with organic veggies, hummus and almonds!), the Want More Energy drink mix, shakes, Cleanse for Life and E+ all natural energy shot.  We had a great time.

I also made Consultant with the company by sharing and signing up two people to start their own Isagenix journey!  





No comments: