Sunday, May 13, 2012

Warming Matthews Manor

It has been almost two months since we moved into our new house and although we still have a few things to do, we opened up for our family and friends yesterday to come visit!  It was wonderful!  All of our favorite friends were there and most of both of our families, too!  What a wonderful way to warm our new home!


 me and Victoria
 Peggy, me, Victoria and Penny
 my family: my aunt and uncle, Rachael, Reagan, Ben, my Ben and my parents
 Ben and his cousins!
 all of my family that was there: me, Glenn, Ben, parents, cousin, her three children and my aunt and uncle
 girlfriends (and mother in laws)
 The Matthews Family
 Glenn and his mother
 Mrs. Matthews and Belinda
 the girls again
 Victoria, Hilda, Penny and Peggy
 Hilda, Cindy (my favorite jewelry designer) and Caroline
on the back deck of our fabulous, wonderful new home!

No comments: