Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day this year was extremely special.  Glenn's mother (and Fred) and my mom (and dad) came in on Saturday for our open house and spend the rest of the weekend.  After Open House all of us, and Ben, and Glenn's dad and Belinda and grandmother went to dinner at Garibaldi's.  Then on Sunday the Wrights and Jolleys joined us for service at our new church followed by lunch at The Diner.

After everyone left Glenn and Ben allowed me to "do nothing"!  The day finished out with dinner at Tokyo Grill.  I was also given funny and sweet cards as well as a new Nana by Sally clutch!  This has been one of the best Mother's Days that I remember....we loved having all of the mothers here to celebrate with us!

 Ben in Papa Fred's glasses at dinner
 we had a TON of cards to sign for everyone!
my fabulous new Nana bag!

No comments: