Saturday, January 7, 2012

Ending 2011 At The Beach

Ben and I, followed by Clay and his girlfriend, Chloe, left around lunchtime on Wednesday for the beach. The beach was still decorated for Christmas so it was quite neat to see the ocean and lights at the same time!

We settled in and headed to the outlets and then Margaritas for dinner. On Thursday, after a morning walk on the beach we went to Broadway at the Beach for lunch at Hard Rock and browsing around. After a rest for me and mini golf for Ben, Clay and Chloe, we all went to Coastal Grand where we shopped, had dinner in the food court and I got a foot massage....best thing EVER.

On Friday, Clay and Chloe left after lunch at Flip Flops and Glenn arrived later in the afternoon. He and I enjoyed dinner at one of my favorite places, Collector' Cafe, on Friday night. Saturday was a relaxing day as we rested up for our big NYE plans!


I lost count at 20 dead jellyfish littering the beach.
smallest seagull I have ever seen

Ben, Clay and Chloe after lunch

the boys with the Christmas Dolphin!

everywhere was decorated!

No comments: