Monday, May 16, 2011

Busy Week, Busier Weekend!



It seems like anymore we are so busy we barely have time to breathe. Last week we had a neighborhood association meeting and Ben had baseball on Tuesday, dinner at Tombo with Mrs. Matthews and her friends on Wednesday, Texas Tenors for me/baseball for Ben and Glenn on Thursday and by Friday night we were ready to collapse! So we forewent our plans that night, headed for Mexican dinner and then vegged on the couch.



On Saturday morning we drove to Spartanburg to drop Ben off at my parents before heading on to Charlotte to meet Glenn's dad and Belinda. After lunch at McCormick and Schmicks it was time for my birthday shopping at Nordstrom's. Selma did not disappoint and had some wonderful clothes waiting for me to try and then I picked up some that I liked, too. In the end I got some fabulous new outfits!! After a soak in the hotel garden tub (and watching TV in the "TV in the mirror"....I love this feature!) we all went to Del Frisco's for a wonderful dinner. I had the best filet!! It was absolutely mouthwatering!


















Sunday, Glenn and I had lunch at San Antonio's (whose Cinco de Mayo runs all month and is $5 for everything on the menu) and then back to Spartanburg to get Ben and then back to Columbia. With about an hour break we watched a little TV and then headed to Doc's BBQ for a Workshop Theater fundraiser. In addition, to the food Columbia Native DB Bonds, now an actor in Broadway and Off Broadway production performed. It was a good time; although we were almost too tired to enjoy it!

No comments: