Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Phi Mu Alumnae Fundraiser

Our Phi Mu alumnae chapter held a fundraiser last Friday night to benefit Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. We raised over $1000 and had a blast! I was thrilled that a group of our friends were able to attend. And, that we racked up in the silent auction....Glenn's instructions were to make sure I won the Leatherock bracelet from Ivory Tower as my Valentine's present. He did just that and more --- I also got a turquoise polka dot flat wallet, Maya earrings, and seashell bottle stopper. Additionally, we got an item as a wedding gift for friends with an upcoming wedding and I secured tickets for Columbia Classical Ballet's upcoming Hunchback of Notre Dame performance. We weren't the only ones with winning items though. Peggy, Penny and Hilda all took home goodies!


Afterwards we enjoyed a wonderful dinner at Travinia's with Jan, Sheldon, Jan and Jill.

No comments: