Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Links

I have added three new blog links to my "Places I Visit". I am amazed, through Facebook, how many friends have blogs and I had no idea. I am enjoying adding these to my daily reading!

Catherine's Blog --- Catherine and I went to high school together and were friends. She is now a stay at home, homeschooling mom to 3 in NC. (She is also sister to Laura Story, the Christian singer for those of you who listen to Christian music.)

Jessica's Blog --- I met Jessica this past fall tailgating. We share a mutual friend and she came with Sherrie. She is a dear, sweet girl and we became friends since she is also a Spartanburg girl.

Melissa's Blog --- Melissa and I are both Phi Mus. I met her several years ago through the Columbia Phi Mu Alumnae Chapter. She works for the university and blogs about her running. (Maybe she will inspire me!)

No comments: