Sunday, September 5, 2010

We're Getting........

........MARRIED!!!
Yes, Glenn and I are ENGAGED!! We decided last weekend that it was time to do this and we started planning.
We set our date as 11.24.10 at the Bellagion's East Chapel in Las Vegas, 5 p.m. (If you'd like to come, come on! If you'd like to watch the webcast, message me and I'll send you the info!!)
On Monday we were going to pick out a ring. However, his family offered a family ring instead. The diamond was originally his grandmother's. She gave it to his dad and step-mom, Belinda when they got married. Belinda had it reset in the current setting using diamonds from her mother and grandmother' rings! So, not only is this a beautiful ring, it is also full of family history! I'm so excited to be the 3rd generation to wear this ring! And, I'm more excited to marry Glenn in shortly over two months!!

No comments: