Saturday, March 6, 2010

Fabulous Find!


I love two things (well, I love a lot more, but only two for the sake of this post).....shoes and a great deal. (I pour over the shoes each month when Vogue arrives....and my favorite pair in the March issue happened to be Payless Shoes not an expensive designer!! I haven't actually gone to the store to look at them yet!) Well, these babies combined BOTH perfectly for me! Coming up in the next few weeks I have a Retirement Gala for our district's superintendent and then a USC Ballet event with Glenn. I ordered a dress (another GREAT deal....think $200 Ralph Lauren blue silk dress for less than $50!) to wear but no shoes I had looked right. And, I really wanted something other than my usual, boring black. On a whim I checked out Kicks (a local shoe store here in Columbia) website with the mindset they wouldn't have anything I could afford. I happened upon these pewter, Python, stacked, peep toe heels! For $10!!!!! Yes, $10!!! I ordered them on the chance they would work with the dress. It is about the same color as this chair they are posed in and I think it works, agree?? I like them so much I'm thinking of ordering their (slightly more expensive) black look alikes. It was an "ah..." moment --- fabulous shoes at a nothing price!!

No comments: