Saturday, May 16, 2009

Time To Catch Up....Again

May is flying by!! I can hardly believe that there are only 14 days left until school is out.

Since my last post:

**I celebratedCinco de Mayo with a huge group at a local Mexican restaurant!

**I finally visited the Turner to Cezanne exhibit at the Columbia Museum of Art with the Jaycees! (It was GREAT!!) (Sheila, Kristi, Amy, Jamie, Melissa, Glenn, Brian, me and Trent)

**I planted flowers and helped my friend, Glenn, get his house ready for a wedding shower! And, then attended the shower with him. (Glenn and me at the shower.)
**Spent Mother's Day afternoon with the boys!!
**Hosted a "Know Your Neighbor" Membership event with the Lake Murray Jaycees at Pawley's Front Porch Restaurant!! And, celebrated my friend Ryan's birthday while we were there!! (Picture 1: me and Mary at Pawley's; Picture 2: Ryan --the birthday boy, me and Andrew)
**Adminstered four days of PASS test to my students!!
**Attended Junior Woman's Club of Columbia's Awards and Installation banquet!! (Picture 1: me and Elizabeth, Picture 2: me and next year's President, Rachael, Picture 3: me and Paula)
I was installed as Provisional Vice President for next year!! (Installing of 2009 officers - me, Stephanie, Sarah, Sara, Lydia)
**Went to the USC/UGA baseball game with Ben and Glenn!! (Unfortunately I forgot my camera!!)
**Enjoyed a quiet weekend with Ben!! Clay is camping at Barstow!

No comments: