Monday, November 3, 2008

USC/TN '08

On Saturday, Ron and I headed to our regular Saturday hang out place from September til November --- Williams-Brice, or at least close to it! Our friend, Mike from Spartanburg was coming to the game and wanted to hook up with us for some tailgating and we had several to visit, so we parked close to Carolina Walk Park where our friends Christy and Kent have a spot and we knew we would end up there for the majority of the time.

Since we parked right near the Pi Kappa Phi tent we walked down there while waiting on Mike and picked up our McCain-Palin stickers from some of the guys. When Mike arrived we said hello to Christy and Kent and some of the other folks who have spots near them that we have also gotten to know. The three of us then walked over to Staduim Lofts (where we were last weekend)for an indoor/upstairs deck tailgate and from there headed to Biscuit House to see Ron's vendor who always does a tailgate for some of the yummy BBQ they had going. Then, back to where we started....one guy had made a chicken bog! Mike headed off to the game as did some of the others around, but Ron, Kent, Christy and I stayed behind and watched it on TV. Quite fun! It is so hard to believe this was the next to the last home game! Football season is almost over!

As it got later, it actually got cold so I warmed my flip-flopped feet! (See, I told you I wear my flips from March to November!)

and Christy had the foresight to pack the coffee pot!

Ron, me and Mike

No comments: