Monday, October 27, 2008

Friends



One of my all time favorite views --- Williams-Brice!


On Thursday I got a text from a Charleston friend, Juice, that she, Amber and Courtney were coming to Columbia and staying in a condo near the stadium. She texted again when I was on the way home from Aiken so I called Ron and he, Elizabeth, Peggy and I decided to head over there and visit (Ben was in Spartanburg with his grandparents and Clay was in Greenville at the state band competion). We ended up having a great time! Quite a few mutual friends of ours all showed up and the condo was INCREDIBLE!
The girls up on the deck: Juice, Amber, Courtney, me, Elizabeth and Peggy with the incredible stadium view!

Ron loves this!


me up in the funky, hole in the ceiling loft!
the living roomJuice and Chuck

our friend (and Jaycees State President) Noel came by and gave this place a thumb's up

The couple that own it actually have two and since they own a sheet rock business, they have cut a door between the two. There were 17 (yes, you read that right...17 -- 3 in each kitchen, a huge one in the living room and one in each bathroom as well...oh, and one on the ROOF that was put up) flat screens, a huge pool table, two kitchens and this really strange, but interesting hole in the ceiling loft in the master bedroom (of course I climbed up there to check it out and yes, there was a flat screen).


It was so good to see our friends and spend time with them.

No comments: