Monday, September 29, 2008

Game Time

Yet another game day rolled around on Saturday. This time I was given tickets; Ron was sick and Ben didn't want to go. So, I joined up with Elizabeth and that group again to tailgate. Elizabeth was going to use my other ticket, but decided she didn't really want to go into the game after all. So, I called Stephanie and she met me. We watched the first half from the seats and then walked to the student section for the last half.

It was crazy how many people I saw that day that I knew. On the way into the stadium I ran into my old principal's daughter and a friend from here. During the game EVERYONE I know was texting from all over the stadium, city, state and even country (Dan was on his way home to Philly and texting for score updates). At half time Stephanie and I met my friend, Marisa in the concourse and when we got to the student area I was able to see my friend, Sherri (who lives in Spartanburg and I used to teach with) since she was sitting in the same area.


Best part of all.....the Gamecocks WON!!! :)

No comments: