Thursday, September 25, 2008

Another Football Saturday!

I LOVE football season!! Once again, Saturday found us heading to Williams-Brice for the USC/Wofford game. Although I was very disappointed in how USC played, I was thrilled they won. Ron had gotten tickets from a friend and invited me to go with him. So, we headed down a little early for burgers and to watch earlier games at the Loose Cockaboose. Afterwards we joined my friends, Elizabeth and Chuck over in Carolina Walk for some tailgating time.

Elizabeth and me



One of the highlights of the game (for me!) was the Wofford Terrier....the (2nd) cutest little Boston. I loved watching it! We left around 3rd quarter and headed back to meet Elizabeth and Chuck at Loose Cockaboose to finish watching the game and then post-tailgating at Carolina Walk. All in all, it was another fun football Saturday!

No comments: