Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July

With the boys off to the lake with Ron for the 4th of July and most local friends out of town, I wasn't expecting to do very much. Then, our friend Chuck offered to host those of us still in town at his pool for the afternoon. Of course, right as we arrived the thunder, lightening and rain came full force. Lara and I took a spot in the rockers for some girl talk during the duration of the storm.


By the time the storm passed the pool was cold and only Jeff and Lara braved it....very briefly. Instead, Jeff fired up the grill for some terrific burgers and hot dogs. Eventually, we all ended up sitting around the hot tub instead and having a great 4th of July together.

Lara, Jeff and Chuck get the grill going

I have no idea what Lara and I thought was so funny!

Lara, me and Dan celebrating the 4th!

No comments: