Sunday, November 18, 2012

Happy "Cotton" Anniversary!

Our 2nd anniversary is next week.  I like "traditional" gifts (although my gift to Glenn this year so far is not cotton...it is a day of flying ...yes a plane...lessons) and Glenn was so sweet to order me a special gift that arrived early and all the way from Ghana that is both cotton and really unique!  The packages arrived wrapped so I actually had four packages to open.  Inside each was a cute jewelry bag containing a beautiful bracelet handmade of cotton!  Each bag also had a card telling me about the Ghana woman who made them and her description and inspiration for the bracelet.  Also, included was a "thank you" Ghana postcard with the message written in their language and English.  It was so super sweet!! Thank you for a terrific "cotton" anniversary present, Glenn!! :)






No comments: