Thursday, September 1, 2011

Time for a Change

Right after our honeymoon in June we headed to an unnamed store in Columbia (I'm choosing not to name because although I'm fine with the furniture now, the couch arrived in slip cover when we expressely requested upholstery --and our paperwork documents this---and when I called the store response was that they told us the couch didn't come in upholstery....but they put it on the paperwork? Anyone else see the failed logic there? It was not a good parting and very sad because I really wanted some items from this store for home, too!) to purchase living room furniture for the condo. Really, we were going for just a couch, but the matching ottoman, end table, coffee table, TV console and mirror were too cute to pass up and my husband is the best (!!) he said to "get it all"!

It finally arrived in August and despite the above mentioned snafu, we are very pleased with our new condo look. So much so that now I think the house needs to be updated....hmmmm....I hope that best husband has his wallet ready! :)
































No comments: