Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Phi Mu Adviser Training

I was recently asked and approved to be the new chapter adviser for the Phi Mu Chapter at USC. I'm very excited about this opportunity as I've served as a chapter adviser and area officer in the past and after a few years off, I really miss it.

My first post-approval activity was this past weekend to attend the Adviser/House Corp Forum at our headquarters in Peachtree City, GA. It was a long weekend with lots of informative meetings and information sessions. But, it was wonderful to be back around Phi Mu ladies from all over the country and to finally tour our beautiful HQ.

Now, I'm looking forward to getting to know the chapter's women and working with them when they return to campus in August.



Lunch on Saturday was catered in from The Varsity


love this ottoman

Alpha Chair was used by our founder's
























No comments: