Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Part I - Golf










One of Glenn's vendors gave him tickets for Sunday at the Wells Fargo Championship at Quail Hollow. I've never been to a golf tournament, nor had Ben and Glenn naively thought taking me to one would ensure that I wouldn't ask to go again. Au contraire, mon frere! I LOVED it and have asked to go Saturday AND Sunday next year.


Luckily, Glenn has gone quite a bit and knows the "good" places. So we were front in center on the 5th hole tee box to watch Mikelson and I was super excited about that. We also watch Singh from there and a few others. We went back to the 4th hold to see what Rickie Fowler was wearing, I mean, to watch him tee off! (For the record he was dressed literally head to toe in orange Puma...I can only imagine what that looked like in high def.) Because of dinner plans we had to leave mid afternoon but before we did we watched Greenville golfer (and winner!) Lucas Glover, Pat Perez and Jonathan Byrd tee of at the 2nd. It was an awesome day and the perfect way to spend Mother's Day! With one exception....we didn't realize that we needed to know what we lot parked in and so on the bus exit when we got back to the lot had NO IDEA where the car was located. After a good, long walk in the hot sun we pieced together clues and found it.

No comments: