Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Birthday, Ben and Happy Valentine's Day


Valentine's Day is always so super special because it doubles as Ben's birthday. This year was a super busy day, too. The day started with a FABULOUS present....JaDaveon Clowney chose Carolina...whoo hooo!!
After school and faculty meeting I had to hurry home and get Ben to baseball practice. Before we left though he took a moment to open another present that arrived from the Wrights and it was something he wanted and he definitely needed before we left ---- a baseball bat bag. While he was at practice I got groceries and then Glenn took me out for dinner at surprisingly busy Casa Linda's. Since it was his b-day we let Ben get drive thru from his favorite....McDonald's. I had gotten my gift at the event on Friday and bought Glenn's gift (Lilly swimming trunks and matching shirt to take to Costa Rica) a few weeks ago. But, I got them each a card and can of Pringle's, their favorite treats and Glenn got me a card and box of candy.
Ben finished his day with his last present from us....a new bedtime of 10 p.m. That he was extremely excited about! Happy birthday, Ben! And, Happy Valentine's Day!!

No comments: