Thursday, January 20, 2011

It's Thursday....

....and it sure has been a good one! After grocery shopping I got home to my box from Mario Badescu! Whoo Hoo! I've been reading all of these things that I "should do" to improve skin, health, etc. One article said that an exfoliant should be used each day to keep skin fresh and to minimize fine lines and wrinkles. I went to MB last Saturday night to look for one. In addition, I found an alpha hydroxy cream, hand lotion, and body wash. Then, when I checked out it allowed me to choose 3 free samples. I chose eye make up remover (which I just used and LOVE), shimmer gel and shampoo. AND, this made my day even better....they included the little green bag with THREE MORE, large samples of products! Double WHOO HOO!!!

To finish off my day we decided to try Saky, a sushi restaurant close to our house. We'd never eaten there, but had read on a blog that their sushi was good. WOW! It wasn't good...it was great! We tried their birthday roll, Columbia roll and calamari roll first and they were delicious. For dessert, we ordered a Saky roll and Spicy roll....perfect ending to the meal. Our last sushi meal at TakoSushi was such a disappointment, but Saky was a definite HIT. We will be back.....often.


No comments: