Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Our Very, Very Favorite!


For our small wedding we were so photographed!! I think between Ruben, Peggy, Fred and my camera we took over 1000 pictures. (Unknown how many Japanese tourist's photo albums we will grace!) And, the Bellagio photographers, as part of our wedding took approximately 300 photos. They were fabulous!! Wedding photos are beautiful no matter who they are and who takes them, but everyone has raved about how great these turned out. So good they were that we planned to only purchase the CD and rights. We walked out with CD, rights, 5x7 hard copies of every shot, a small softcover brag book, 2 framed 8x10s and a gigantic canvas of our very, very favorite picture....as seen on this post!


I wish I had the blog space to post every single picture that every single person took, but I've tried in each post to give a good sampling. The following 3 "favorite" posts were all taken by the Bellagio. I think you will agree they are fabulous!

No comments: