Monday, December 27, 2010

It's Almost Wedding Time!

Everyone began gathering near the chapel around 4:30. I was able to see my flowers and begin using the bridal room about this same time.

Once I was set getting ready with Peggy, my maid of honor's help, the minister and coordinator began giving everyone instructions.

I had my something old (the pearl hair barrette I wore in my sorority sister's wedding about 13 years ago), something new (my dress, Jimmy Choos and jewelry) and something blue (my new Pandora charm and the blue bow on my garter). My something borrowed was missing. And, my mother in law brought me a beautiful white hankerchief with a stitched gold cross on it. Her friends gave it to her on a recent trip to Italy to "use" at the wedding. She graciously loaned it to me and the coordinator attached it to my already beautiful bouquet. I believe this was the perfect finishing touch!

One part of a Bellagio wedding is that is shown live online. Virtual guests can log in (or chose not to) as they begin to watch. Minutes after the minister left from his talk with me and Clay came in to wait with me, my phone began beeping with emails as I saw family and friends logging in to watch! Needless to say we had a lot of watchers!

No comments: