Sunday, November 21, 2010

Cake, Cowgirls and the Cocks!!!

Some of my girlfriend planned a "last ride" night for me last weekend. We started at one of my future mother-in-law's home for a lingerie shower. It was a fabulously fun evening with some of the best girls I know. They had food from Zoe's, fabulous lingerie gifts and even the game on the TV (it was the night of the SEC East game between USC and Florida...Glenn was at the game). From the shower (now wearing a cowgirl hat "veil") we stopped to drop the leftover food off at my house and watch the end of the game. It was crazy when we won!! Fireworks were going off, people were screaming and I was booking a hotel room for the SEC Championship in Atlanta!! What a perfect win on my shower night!
Then we headed out for some good girl time and country dancing at this place called the Skyline. We had the best time dancing and being togther. While there Glenn texted that the stadium would be open at 2 am for a "welcome home" party for the team. So, to end our night, we were there!! What a night!!





No comments: