Sunday, October 24, 2010

Our First Shower!!!
















My first shower was this past Friday afternoon/evening. My co teacher, Jan, hosted it at her house for our school staff. She also graciously allowed me to invite my maid of honor, Peggy and two other friends, Christina and Tammy. We also invited our other friend, Jan, who teaches at another school in our district.
Jan left no detail undone...she had wonderful foods, a beautiful cake and was a fabulous hostess. She didn't even throw us out when the shower was over! Instead she called Glenn, Ben and Ruben and asked them to come on out enjoy leftovers. The gorgeous corsage was a gift from our assistant and I loved it!
Our gifts were also wonderul and generous. We recieved gift cards to Belk and Target (where we are registered) and the most fabulous towels I have ever seen!!
Thank you to everyone who brought food and gifts and attended! It was so much fun!

No comments: