Friday, June 11, 2010

Tony Bennett!!

A few months ago Glenn's grandmother invited us to go to the first act at the newly renovated Township Auditorium --- Tony Bennett!! Glenn didn't want to go, but I said "yes" and so on Thursday night she, Mr. Rick and I met a group of her friends there for the concert. I love all kinds of music, but really love the "old" stuff. Tony Bennett was wonderful! And, I think it was so cute to hear all of these old folks yelling for him and shaking their canes in the air!



His daughter opened up the show and she also has a terrific voice. It was definitely a great experience and I am so glad that I had the opportunity to see Tony Bennett perform. I very much enjoyed my time with Mrs. Matthews, Mr. Rick and their group. We all went to Garabaldi's for a late dinner afterwards and it was soooo much fun!

No comments: