Thursday, April 1, 2010

Baubles and Bubbles 2010

Recently I attended Junior Woman's Club of Columbia's annual Baubles and Bubbles fundraiser for Palmetto Place Children's Shelter. As always it was a wonderful girl's night out! It was held again this year at the Hilton and everything was wonderful. The best new thing this year and a total hit --- PHOTO BOOTH! We had the best time dressing up and getting photos taken (think old fashioned photo booth strip photos!) So fun!


I loved getting to spend time with friends and this year Belinda (Glenn's stepmom) and Hilda (Belinda's best friend and the designer of those awesome shirts and bracelets -- which Paula, Peggy, Hilda and I sported at this event) joined in the fun.


We danced, danced, danced!! And, had a terrific time!

Pictures: 1 - Photo Booth pics, 2 - waiting on our turn in the photo booth: Ashley, Jessica, Paula and me, 3 - fellow blogging friend, Carrie!, 4 - Peggy, Paula and me, 5 - Peggy, Belinda, Hilda and me

No comments: