Sunday, November 15, 2009

USC vs. Florida '09

The boys were here again for the game this past weekend. We started our day out tailgating at CWP as usual. Unfortunately, I didn't feel the best all weekend. I got my H1N1 vaccination on Thursday and haven't really felt good since then. But, we still had a terrfic time! There ended up being a huge group at the tailgate both before and afterwards. And, the game was great until the 4th quarter. I went expecting to see Florida walk all over us and was surprised to see us holding our own. I was most disappointed in Tim Tebow as I was expecting him to live up to all the hype -- and he didn't! All in all, though, we had a good game and a really, really good time.

Glenn and John duct taping our tent back together....it is BRAND new this season and one of the frame arms already snapped!

This game was the salute to the Armed Forces and Wounded Warrior project game....the players wore special uniforms with camo and black.

GAME TIME!!

Awesome patriotic half time show and F 16 flyover.

Levi and Clay --- Levi and Jason came to post game tailgate with us

No comments: