Monday, August 31, 2009

My-my-my Boogie Shoes!!

Okay, I have no rhythm or rhyme or dance skills. But, in honor of Hopper and Molly's wedding next week, her bridesmaids planned a "salsa lesson" for their friends in lieu of a shower. (They are moving to Panama after the wedding and can't really take much with them.) Although I was not, by far, the best dancer on the floor, we had a great time learning the basic steps and trying!!



That is Molly and Hopper watching the instructors



and then tryng out what they learned

notice I never take my eyes off of my feet...haha!!

That same evening a group of us got together for a dinner in their honor as well. It was a busy day and now we are all looking forward to the wedding this weekend! We've heard we'll get to try out our "Salsa" skills!

No comments: