Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Surseys!!


Last night Ron asked where I would like to go and pick out a "sursey" (surprise). I decided on checking out Target or World Market since they are both right next door, my two favorite places to shop and I knew without a doubt I would find something (or somethings!) at one of the two places. We stopped at Target first and Ron hinted at the one thing I have really been wanting.


Since we got married we have had only three patterns of bedding --- one lasted about a year, the other set was about ten years ago and it lasted six months. The rest of the time, we've had the same Laura Ashley set. We've looked some recently to have an idea of what we want when ready to actually buy.


All of that to say, we bought new bedding last night and we both LOVE it!!

No comments: