Sunday, October 5, 2008

Saturday Fun!

Clay headed off to Barstow early on Saturday morning, Ben left with his Grammy for the Presbyterian football game and I went to day 2 of a Social Studies conference. At the end of the conference and when Ron got back from taking Clay to Barstow, we started a really fun Saturday.


We started out at the art museum for the Dale Chihuley exhibit (which I highly recommend a visit to...his Seaforms in glass is amazing!) and then stopped at the new Canalside to check out the living spaces there....very modern, urban and expensive! Then we spent the rest of the day at Wild Wings and in the Vista with friends to watch the USC/Ole Miss game (GO COCKS!! Nice win!)

Elizabeth, me and Cathleen

me and Ron

Christie, Elizabeth and me


It was a great day!

No comments: