Sunday, August 24, 2008

Charleston

On Friday after school I met up with some Jaycees friends and we headed to Charleston to visit with the Charleston chapter. We had a great time with them at their Membership social on Friday night and then at some leadership training on Saturday before returning home. We were sad that we had to get back because Charleston was absolutely beautiful on Saturday with perfect weather. (Unfortunately I didn't take many pictures...just a few of our table when we ate at Waffle House and they gave us all WH hats! At our table it was Trever, Brett, me from Columbia and Juice from Charleston --- who was also my hostess, I stayed at her house, for the weekend. Everyone else was at the table behind us so, hopefully my friend Rhe will send some pics soon since she took a lot more than I did!)

No comments: